Rayyan's 1st hair-cut at Aeon Mall Shah Alam

by - December 27, 2016

Last weekend 2nd time family outing berempat hehehe...took our kiddos went off to Aeon Mall Shah Alam...ermmm...not far from our house. Lame dah just tengok dari jauh but dun have time drop by there.Ekceli our main objective was to hunt Daiso. Daiso kan ade dimana adenye Aeon huhuhu..i loike so much Daiso shop.

After getting all stuff from Daiso then we were hunting for makan. Both of us superim love Japanese food especially sushi. But that day we have tried sumtin elselah 'Tokuyaki'. I can't remember the name of restaurant but it just few steps from Daiso. Looks like a stall ja. Next to Japan Tourism center counter. My lil pwincess slept quitely in baby carrier on me. Rayyan sikit tantrumlah biaselah tat time was his napping time...hahaha.. Not much picture because I was carrying Elis and my sling bag tersepit to the baby carrier so couldn't open the zip and get off my phone..aiyakkkk!!! dush! dush! So I just asked my asben to take few pictures.. then few sangat ;( ;( :(





Dah kenyang then balik. Next time come again and make some walks! On e way to car park we have dropped by a salon,I asked to Rayyan "Rayyan nak potong rambut?" then he say "Yes" and angguk kepala. Then me and asben straight away go inside the salon....dazen matterlah how much expensive, the most important was Rayyan oredi say "Yes"...fuhhh...lame dah wait for this time. Finally after 3 years Rayyan agreed to do haircut. We had pujuk few times to do that but failed. We forced him too, end up malu sendiri when Rayyan terpekik terlolong shouted at the salon. From the murah salon till la ke expensive sameje, his answer Tak Nak!

I loike the salon. Service super fast and the young lady very kind and frenly with kid. She managed to control and handle Rayyan. Maklomlah this is first time Rayyan's haircut  so saspensss....I oso gave him support and said sumtin creative so that haircut process goin smooth je... Alhamdulillah he was so ok, unexpected. Big brother dah...mommy getting upset and missing his old hair...wawahhhhh...isk..iskk...no more baby face now is macho brother. Proud with you Rayyan. Bravo! bravo! Sorry forget the name of tat salon but price is RM20. Oklah kannn..




Good job Rayyan!!!





You May Also Like

0 comments